WHERE THE MONEY GOES
- In 2016 to run a campaign focusing on getting Wellbeing Party members elected to the federal senate.
- To continue to hold transformative community events that help build networks of wellbeing and connection.
- To establish a permanent office as soon as possible and to employ staff with expertise including policy development, media and communications, election campaigning, volunteer co-ordination and event management.
- Campaigns to reach out and foster relationships with wellbeing organisations, practitioners and communities across Australia.
- To establish a research organisation (think tank) called the Wellbeing Policy Institute which will act in partnership with the Wellbeing Party. The Wellbeing Policy Institute will develop the most effective practices and policies for increasing wellbeing in Australia and around the world.
Thank you for your support!